Monday, April 19, 2010

Finally........

I spent almost two years trying to put together a collage of photos for Daniel and its finally finished. You see, I only have one picture of him - something I regret. If I had known that I was going to miss him forever...that it wasn't going to get that much better.....if I would have known that it was going to be this way - I would have taken pictures. Thank you to the nurse at the hospital who almost insisted that she take his picture. She must have known......

I did my best. Between the small keepsakes, memorial photo projects, and symbolic art, I was able to create something beautiful that helps to remind me of my son.


9 comments:

Wilmarie Franceschi said...

Marissa, the collage is absolutely beautiful. You did a beautiful job!

Kara said...

It's beautiful!! I love it!

Kami said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

The collage is beautiful Marissa! Tell John I love the frame!

Kari Bergman said...

I know that you don't know me and I can only imagine the sorrow you have lived with in losing your baby boy Daniel. I have read through your blog just because I could relate a little. I have lost two little girls at birth due to prematurity and have wanted to do something with pictures of them that was tasteful and lasting. I love your collage! Thank you for sharing your personal story. -kari bergman

Anonymous said...

Marissa It is beautiful! You have made something that will last forever. Just like the love in your heart for Daniel. God Bless you and your family.

Kristi said...

Marissa, that's awesome! Love it! Love it! Love it! What a special collage.

kskasia said...

Great job Marissa. It's a beautiful tribute to Daniel. I am sure Daniel loves it...

Kim said...

Daniel is so handsome:) Even though you only have one picture-that one picture is beautiful. I really love your collage, I have been trying to think of what I'm going to do with pictures of my girls and this is a great idea. I am sorry for the loss of your Daniel. He is precious.