Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hygeia Foundation

I have really come to appreciate the work of the Hygeia Foundation that has evolved over the last few years. It said that it is growing, but its great that a resource for grieving parents in Connecticut has finally made a strong name for itself. Even just seeing random posts on Facebook or getting their monthly newlsetter has helped to remind me that I am not alone and that there are others - every day - struggling with the loss of their child(ren). Below is a link to a copy of their Spring 2012 newsletter - short and simple but relevant.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I trust that it's helpful for people who lost their child. I can't even imagine that loss. You all must be really strong.

Unknown said...

Heaven gained a beautiful angel. I have so much respect for your courage and tranquility. Your blog is amazing!

Sahefa said...

I hope God gives you more strength :)